Respected Contributor

Re: Would you go in a shark cage?

nope.  I saw the movie Jaws.  

Honored Contributor

As long as it stayed on the boat.  Otherwise, I'll take skydiving.  I'd prefer to splat than be chomped. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 You were a big fan of truth dare double dare back in school, weren't you? Woman Wink

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I had actually planned a Great White shark dive many years ago but it got cancelled for ridiculous reasons (those permits are super expensive and, unfortunately, subject to problems).   

I've dived with hundreds of sharks (sans cage of course) and would do it a thousand times more if I could.  I love sharks.  It's so wonderful being in the water with them and all the other sea fishes and animals.  I had a barracuda do a dive with me once.  s/he stayed right beside me for the whole time.  I think I probably had something shiny on my  bc, as they like that.   Loved it!

Also agree that it's not taunting.  I would NEVER do that.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't even scuba dive.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm truly sorry @chickenbutt , but you will have to change your username:  you are not a chicken nor a butt.

May I suggest denisesheroofalltime  ?

Seriously, you are badazz!

Denise
Honored Contributor

Nope, I am not the adventureous type!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

NO to shark cage!  If I was much younger, I would skydive!

Honored Contributor

Never, I think you have to be a risk taker and a thrill seeker to entertain activities like sky diving and shark cage.

Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

I'm truly sorry @chickenbutt , but you will have to change your username:  you are not a chicken nor a butt.

May I suggest denisesheroofalltime  ?

Seriously, you are badazz!

Ha!  You are too kind.  Actually, I'm probably not much of a badazz at all, but I do love swimming with sharks.  Smiley Happy

I wish I could have done that cage dive too, but oh well.

One time I swam in this shallow area, IIRC somewhere in one of the Bahama Islands, with a whole bunch of them waiting for the fishermen to come along and bring them scraps.   It was too shallow for a dive so I just snorkeled with them.  The husband stood on the shore.  He was chicken! Smiley Very Happy  hehe