Super Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

No way!  Just because you can have children, it doesn't mean that you should.  There really should be a test for stupidity before you can reproduce.

@sheilababe In most cases there are common denominators: low income, little education, and zero common sense. The poor little kids pay the price. Very sad.

@Mimi 1883, do you know for a fact that income and education correlate with what you deem is bad parenting here? I'd love some stats on that. Otherwise, it's just a broad, baseless swipe.

And how do you know it doesn't?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

No way!  Just because you can have children, it doesn't mean that you should.  There really should be a test for stupidity before you can reproduce.

@sheilababe In most cases there are common denominators: low income, little education, and zero common sense. The poor little kids pay the price. Very sad.

@Mimi 1883, do you know for a fact that income and education correlate with what you deem is bad parenting here? I'd love some stats on that. Otherwise, it's just a broad, baseless swipe.

And how do you know it doesn't?

@sol_luna, you seem to be asking me to prove a negative. It doesn't work that way. The person who makes the statement has that burden.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Would you do this ???

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't let him take my dog for a walk, let alone a child.

Sorry but I'm really having a problem mustering up any sympathy for the parents in this situation.  The grandfather with dementia?  Absolutely.  The baby?  Absolutely.   Mother/parents?  No.