Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would you buy your kids or grandkids a twerking teddy bear

I think one of the commenters in that video thread made a good point. Odd how Walmart has recently said they won't sell certain items, yet they'll sell that.

@foundinlv I've already seen lots of students twerking in the classroom. Some will enter playing loud music through headphones and twerk while putting books on desks. (Administration has no problem with this.) That's my middle school experience. With these bears, they'll probably be twerking at preschool, if not already. Oh, my.
Honored Contributor

I'm mad that the bear's butt is larger than mine!!!!

Video is too funny.

Would not get for any child.  Besides all the kids know how to twerk.  Don't need a teddy bear to demostrate.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

NO, NEVER

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:
I think one of the commenters in that video thread made a good point. Odd how Walmart has recently said they won't sell certain items, yet they'll sell that.

@foundinlv I've already seen lots of students twerking in the classroom. Some will enter playing loud music through headphones and twerk while putting books on desks. (Administration has no problem with this.) That's my middle school experience. With these bears, they'll probably be twerking at preschool, if not already. Oh, my.

I wonder why administration thinks others want to see someone's bum bouncing up and down.  Disgusting.  

Honored Contributor

Just when I think I've seen it all.  I have two great nieces that will not be receiving twerking teddy bears. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

No, I would not.  Each one of my grandchildren received Steiff teddy bears at birth.  Really high quality, rather expensive bears.  They were taught to take good care of them, and they all still have them.  That's a teddy bear, not a mechanical toy that makes obscene gestures.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

Never. I think to much of my grandchildren to give something like that. Terrible Teddy ! Bad Teddy!
Frequent Contributor

No way. It's inappropriate no matter the age. And I'm not a prude either!

Respected Contributor

Never.  Not for children.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks like the big box store (W) sells the twerking bears. I love how it's backside moves. lol.  I don't have a problem with it.