Respected Contributor

Re: Would you buy this for a Christmas Present???

If I knew someone who would get a kick out of it, I'd have no problem buying it.  Hey, I probably molded a few pieces with the kids.  Didn't need a special machine!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, I would not buy that for any reason.  My ideas of gag gifts take a different path.

Isn't there some kind of baby shower game where chocolate candies are squished up in diapers?

Potty humour just totally escapes me.  BTW,  Poopouri in being shown right now in a "Our Best Black Friday" show.  Best?  Really?

Respected Contributor

This sounds sick...And not in a good "sick way"...

If my child ever received something like that, first I would lay into the person who purchased such a gift for a child.  

I would be at the store the next day and trade it for a different Play Dough" fun one that makes cupcakes or food.  I would call "Play Dough" and complain about such a product.

Doesn't it make you wonder, who is designing and picking some of the toys on the market.

Honored Contributor

We have a joker friend who played a prank on another friend along this topic.The one friend had a dog that he didn't clean up after so you had to walk ever so cautiously in their yard.The joker friend walked in one day and we all noticed that he had some poop on his shoe...he then said yup it looks like poo as he wiped it with his finger and then we all just about passed out when he sniffed it and said that it smelled like poo but the worst was when he tasted it and said tastes like poo...yup it's poo.Of course it was later revealed as peanut butter and that stuff really does look like poo.Sorry for this memory but your topic brought the horror back to my mind.