Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would you be happy with this gift? Help!

Movie gift cards are great!

I have received gift candles and lotions out my haha!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't be thrilled with this either. Mugs, cups and etc has been so over done in my opinion. 

If you are at a loss I would put cash into one of those cash puzzles or something like that or a visa gift card that they can spend anywhere. No body would feel bad about that. Infact I think most would be thrilled for some extra cash after Christmas.

Honored Contributor

I'm not familiar with the brand.  Are they used for hot drinks (coffee, etc.) *to go* cups.  Like to take in your car?

My husband gets these *gifts* from contractors all the time and I could scream every time he brings a new one home.

Most aren't supposed to go in the dishwasher, and of course, I won't hand wash anything.

I would not be happy to get one of these.

I think a gift card for the maximum amount would be good.  $25-30 takes the *bite* out of the full price of lots of things. 

Honored Contributor

wouldn't be my first choice,  things like this, I just go with a coffee gift card most people can use something there

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

I wouldn't be thriled with this either. Mugs, cups and etc has been so over done in my opinion. 

If you are at a loss I would put cash into one of those cash puzzles or something like that or a visa gift card that they can spend anywhere. No body would feel bad about that. Infact I think most would be thrilled for some extra cash after Christmas.

@Leeny Great minds think alike!

Esteemed Contributor

I think it'd be a great gift!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I'm not familiar with the brand.  Are they used for hot drinks (coffee, etc.) *to go* cups.  Like to take in your car?

My husband gets these *gifts* from contractors all the time and I could scream every time he brings a new one home.

Most aren't supposed to go in the dishwasher, and of course, I won't hand wash anything.

I think a gift card for the maximum amount would be good.  $25-30 takes the *bite* out of the full price of lots of things. 

expensive acrylic cups and mugs, available with all kinds of teams and other logos on them, you have probably seen them at BBB,

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Tervis cups are insulated yes and with lids.  They are totally dishwasher safe and have a lifetime warranty.  You can take a cracked one or one with a broken seal to Bed Bath and Beyond and walk out with a new one.  I've had mine for years and I have replaced all 4 coffee cups once each and 2 tumblers (out of 4).  They last for years, but not if you drop them on kitchen porcelain tile full of liquid or a garage floor.

Honored Contributor

I'd go for gourmet popcorn or nuts and maybe an inexpensive but cute holiday serving dish.

We have a few gourmet popcorn and nut places where I am, but Harry and David's Moose Munch is always a big hit and sometimes sold in local department stores.

Honored Contributor

@mima

Land's End beach towels are $29- + 45% off.