OK answers:

age 53

weight,body type: wt/. 130  body type /slender 

Height.  5’6

hair color: wheat blond

eye color: hazel

ethniticity: Caucasian, medium complexion

Distinctive features, markings. None

General impressions. (Most frequent remarks)

Attractive middle aged woman

Beautiful thick blond hair

Lovely Smile

Looks uptown like she has money

Looks friendly

Looks familiar

Honored Contributor

Re: Would you be a good witness?

I think I could.  I could do a close guesstimate.  A guy would be harder.

You know, I think a guy would be harder to guess.  If you've ever seen those shows that show how close a drawing is to the real criminal, I never think they're close.  The unibomber was the only one I still can see in my head, the drawing. 

It would be hard to do.  If I had to pick her out of a police book of faces, I think I'd really mess up.  

Respected Contributor

It's always important to pay attention to the eyes.  Are they deep set, wide, the color, shape - that's what someone told me.  Focus on one aspect of someone's face.  It's too hard to take it all the details in such a short amount of time.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I could.  However I would also need the rest of her body to have more to remember.  

I was trained to do this... school teacher.  LOL.   However I cannot remember names, just faces and voices.  

Respected Contributor

Having been in a bank robbery I can say there is nothing easy or simple about being a witness. The most important thing is that you do not talk to anyone else about what you witness. You write your memory on paper and do not compare notes. It is the instant memory and study you did that has value. Even with training there is always that question mark in your mind and with that being said I would say no to your question but honest and helpful as a reply.

Honored Contributor

I took this seriously and wrote down my answers when I first saw it....didn't do too bad.  My guesses were: 5'5"...145 lbs....brown eyes (oops)...Blond hair with roots...caucasian...attractive...friendly...well dressed. 

I knew I should have been a lawyer! Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

I would never be able to describe anyone or anything.Took me many years to find out that I'm not a visual person.When driving, I have no sense of where I am - and usually get lost. To me, many people look alike - even when they look nothing like the other.

Super Contributor

@jubilantwrote:

I took this seriously and wrote down my answers when I first saw it....didn't do too bad.  My guesses were: 5'5"...145 lbs....brown eyes (oops)...Blond hair with roots...caucasian...attractive...friendly...well dressed. 

I knew I should have been a lawyer! Ha!

——-

You did very well 👍👍

Valued Contributor

As a paralegal for a state prosecutor, I was called to testify in many cases.  Observe and listen was my motto.  I was even called as a witness for a person in another county. I testified for prosecution and defense.  I was scared to death every time.