Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

No, I wasn't surprised at all because I first heard the name of the man.

This suspect's name was leaked on Twitter.  Was he married to the female?

I haven't heard anything to that point. If it turns out to be "workplace violence," they were certainly prepared. But then again, Workplace violence seems to be the new word for the "T" word.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

How would police know to go look for them?

Sounds as if there was some kind of connection between the workplace and the shooters.

Esteemed Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

Sounds as if there was some kind of connection between the workplace and the shooters.

Apparently, from what I've heard, the male was at the luncheon party, got mad, left in a huff, and returned fully armed. I obviously don't know that to be fact.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

I heard from the news they received information and acted on it - the shooters had gone to that house and the police met them outside it. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

Re: Would this surpise you?

[ Edited ]

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Sayeed Farook is the owner of the home the police are searching.  He is American born

Work place violence - the people shot and killed were those in the Conference room.

Nothing on the identity of the shooters...yet.

MSNBC

This man's name was mentioned over the police scanner hours ago that I was listening to.  I didn't want to mention it at the time because certain combative types were calling out other posters with comments like, "how would you know," and "it just happened and you know nothing," etc, etc.    I don't need that ****** in my life.  I knew his name would eventually come out.  

BTW.....anyone can listen to the police scanner online by just googling it.  

Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

It does sound that way, what's more disturbing is perp #1 seemed to know he would require armed back up.  What could have motivated the massacre?

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@terrier3 wrote:

It does sound that way, what's more disturbing is perp #1 seemed to know he would require armed back up.  What could have motivated the massacre?

Wait for the News/FACTS.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

If one of today's suspects was a female?  I'm hearing rumblings and have to admit to being a little shocked if it comes to pass........

No, not suprised at all. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

i don't know why, but i don't believe this was workplace violence.

you don't get mad at someone, go home and put on that get up with your s.o. and a possible third person and then go back with bombs and shoot the place up like that.  there's more to the story, imo.

Honored Contributor
Ladyroxanne, I agree.