Respected Contributor

Re: Would You.....

[ Edited ]

I see nothing wrong with giving a ladder like that as a wedding gift...if the bride and groom need it. Do they have it on their registry? If you order it for them and they don't need it, they will have a heck of a time trying to return it. However, I think a ladder like that would make an excellent gift for any occasion. I remember when I was just starting out, someone gave me a similar one for a Christmas present. I was thrilled...much better than trying to stand on tables and chairs!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel, Just thinking of you the other day, I wanted to stop by and say HI!!

Respected Contributor

probably not, I would appreciate it but not too sure about other people...the  bride might think it was more for the groom

Respected Contributor

Not only would I buy the ladder as a wedding gift, I'd carry it to the ceremony. 

Sorry for the sarcasm, but the host's suggestion belongs with- get one in every color, they're going fast,

I'm ordering them as soon as I get off the air.

Respected Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Not only would I buy the ladder as a wedding gift, I'd carry it to the ceremony. 

Sorry for the sarcasm, but the host's suggestion belongs with- get one in every color, they're going fast,

LOL!!  you forgot get several for your gift closet!

Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@IMW wrote:

LOL!!  you forgot get several for your gift closet!

Remember to buy them for teachers and your mailman!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

I know a young man who had a "Groom Shower", and boy did he get a lot of nice hand tools and such for his workbench, along with a recliner and mini fridge.   A ladder would've been an appropriate gift.   

Honored Contributor

This is actually a very god piece of equipment. we bought one while we were moving into our new house, and it gets constant use.

I think it would make an excellent wedding OR shower present.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Would you buy this tsv ladder to give as a wedding gift?!  That's what the host just suggested!  I've never seen a ladder on a wedding registry!! But maybe I live under a rock.......

Maybe if I HATED THEM.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes if it was on their registry. 

If it's a second or third or twenty third marriage, why not? 

Every couple is different. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust