Frequent Contributor

Re: •••Would You Stay Overnight Alone in a 'Haunted' House'?•••

Would I get a million dollars? Smiley Very Happy     I'd have to take a friend. 

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

I would stay in a haunted hotel with my family.  That would be an adventure!

Honored Contributor

NO!  I don't even like to be alone in my own house at night.

Frequent Contributor

I got one. You get used to it after awhile. I have one friend who won't come over in the evening because of some things.
Respected Contributor

No, not if I was the only one in the house. If I was with my husband or there were others staying in the house, sure.
Esteemed Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

I would! I dont watch horror movies due to the violence and gore, but I love ghost stories. As I type this, Im watching A Haunting. paranormal Witness on scyfy.  They basically renact ghost stories told by people who encountered them. They are my guilty pleasures. 

I would stay at a haunted house and I would probably stayawake the whole night! Lol

I love the "haunted" kind of tv shows and movies but cannot bear the slasher bloody stuff.  One of the best ghost movies was The Haunting, not the remake but the original from the 60's. Julie Harris was the star.  I think you would like it.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Oh I would! Interesting adventure for sure!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really ? spill !   in response to TNratpack

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Really ? spill !   in response to TNratpack

I know!  I want details too.  Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV wrote:

@makeup addict wrote:

I would! I dont watch horror movies due to the violence and gore, but I love ghost stories. As I type this, Im watching A Haunting. paranormal Witness on scyfy.  They basically renact ghost stories told by people who encountered them. They are my guilty pleasures. 

I would stay at a haunted house and I would probably stayawake the whole night! Lol

I love the "haunted" kind of tv shows and movies but cannot bear the slasher bloody stuff.  One of the best ghost movies was The Haunting, not the remake but the original from the 60's. Julie Harris was the star.  I think you would like it.

To this very day, the original Haunting gives me the very same cold, scary chills just as much as it did when I saw that movie for the first time.  Also the House of Usher!  And the Grudge, I can't watch that one again either.. scared the bejeepers out me!!

How about the original 13 Ghosts?  I love that black & white movie!!!  No slasher movies for me, it's the older movies that had the scare going on!!!!!

OHHHHH I forgot, the original The Uninvited with Ray Milland... stay in that house overnight...  I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!  and those silly Disney movies like Halloweentown & Under Wraps.... I'm such a sucker for those...  BOO to YOU!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee