Trusted Contributor

Re: •••Would You Stay Overnight Alone in a 'Haunted' House'?•••

@feline groovy wrote:

NO; nor with others.

a.

I'm a HSP (Highly Sensitive Person)

b.

I'm a Piscean (most psychic sign of the Zodiac)

c.

Restless souls would really bum me out

Hey feline groovy ( cute play on your name, love it!)

Your comment about Pisces being themost psychic sign in the Zodiac...comes at an interesting time because I just read that Scorpio was, being the "sinister" 

of the signs. I remembered because I am a Scorpio ( not claiming to be psychic, or not, but that is why I remembered it and it was very recently somewhere.)

So I wonder who is correct? Don't want to research it at this time of night, but curious now.

Interested if they say that about others, or all ? Guess it depends on the source?

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newziesuzie  the levitation thing is when someone lays down and people put two fingers from each hand under them and say "light as a feather, stiff as a board" and lift the person over head. Like in movie The Craft

Honored Contributor

My youngest sister actually lived in a haunted house. It was her , her husband and twin sons, and one night my sister heard kids singing, and she went and looked in her son's rooms and they were both sound asleep, and then one time she felt tapping on her shoulder while she was sleep, and woke up to no-one there, her husband worked 3 rd shift..Her girlfriend came for a visit and they had a family room that used to be a garage that was converted to a large family room, and they had a pull out sof bed and after sitting up talking for a few hours my sister said goodnight to her friend, and went to bed, she got up an hour later to go to the bathroom and she saw the lights all on in the family room and asked her friend why she wasn't sleep and she said I don't feel right in this room, so I am going to leave all of the lights on-Later that friend told her that she felt a presence in the room and she couldn't sleep.....My sister also heard fottsetps on the carpet and yet no-one would be there, they moved after about a year in that house...She said looking back-she can't figure out how she stayed so long!!!!I would have been out after one epsiode if it were me!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@newziesuzie  the levitation thing is when someone lays down and people put two fingers from each hand under them and say "light as a feather, stiff as a board" and lift the person over head. Like in movie The Craft

Thanks @Mary Bailey!

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

Lol!  from "Beetlejuice!"

i love that movie @Suziepeach!

👍👍👍

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••