Esteemed Contributor

Would You Listen to QVC on Sirius XM?

My DH and I spend a lot of time driving in "no radio reception" country. So, we rely on Sirius XM. We have used radio.com and I heart radio, but sometimes you just want to listen to QVC. I'll check in on ITKWD on a Sunday afternoon. But I can't for long because of data charges. What do you think? Would you listen to QVC on Sirius XM and maybe check in on your phone if something interests you?

Respected Contributor

Re: Would You Listen to QVC on Sirius XM?

No way.

Esteemed Contributor

No

Honored Contributor

Not a chance.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I honestly don't think I would do that. I would have to see it.

Sirius XM is on all the time in my husbands and my car but music only...we are addicted.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't think I'd listen to a shopping channbel but we do listen to CNN and MSNBC at times on our satellite radio when we are traveling.

Our car is only a year old and it has internet , so we can be online as long as the car is running. I didn't think i'd care about it but, in fact, we use it a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

First off, if I was in the car with my DH, he would never want to listen to it.

Now would I?  I really doubt it.  They don't give enough info anymore about a product.  They spend so much time playing word games, laughing, just plain foolishness that I don't think listening to it would be enjoyable nor could I garner enough detail to decide to purchase an item. 

I feel for anyone that is vision impaired that would like to really know about a product if they listen to QVC.  They are out of luck.  I don't think the Sirius XM would be successful.

I vote "no".  Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

Never. My reason for watching QVC is to see the product.

Respected Contributor

i hardly listen when the television is on - to me QVC has become an internet experience. not into the gab and kisses.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom, while I don't think that I would, never say never.  Years ago, we had a rescue dog named Simon.  He was being dumped by his owner and we took him when he was 7.  He loved to ride, and we took him to our house in South Carolina due to a death in the family.  He hated the house (bad karma, imo), and would not sleep in the house.  Thankfully, I had Sirius XM and Simon and I sat in the car for hours.  He would sleep and I would listen to whatever was on--music, talk radio.  In that case, I would have loved to have had the Q.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!