Honored Contributor

Re: Would Beer Be An Acceptable Holiday Gift to Give?

We always bought my brother in law beer for Christmas and just put a bow on one of the bottles.
Trusted Contributor

My husband would love it! He loves craft beers but is not much of a wine drinker.

Super Contributor

You can be my secret Santa anytime! I think it's a wonderful gift, especially since you know they like craft beers. You are giving something they will use and enjoy, and it shows thoughtfulness. I like dmod's idea of putting the beer in a gift bag with some munchies, then all they need to do is supply the arm chair. The reindeer beer is too cute!! You could wrap the beer carton then put little felt Santa hats on top of each bottle. If you didn't want to make your own they probably sell bottle toppers at the liquor store. Fun gift!

Honored Contributor

This forum allows me to search for things I would never look for. Beer...hummmm. Wonder what's the most expensive? Google & up pops something unusual. Crazy weird.

Google ""brewdog end of history""....insanity will ensue!!

Honored Contributor

Would Beer Be An Acceptable Holiday Gift to Give?

Depends! It wouldn't be much of a gift for me since I do not drink any alcoholic beverages.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

when my grandfather was alive he liked 3 things for christmas......a 24 pack of his beer, lottery tickets, and carton of camel cigarettes. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Keep them in the six pack so the bottles don't break. It's been specially designed to prevent that. Decorate around that.

Occasional Contributor

THE BEER WAS A BIG HIT. THANKS!!!