Honored Contributor

Confession time,I’ve been eating healthy for months now and it has paid off. However when I went food shopping I saw my favorite dark chocolate covered marshmallow candy in a heart shape . Well I just had it, and though it was small, it tasted so good, and I have no guilt. Sometimes you have to treat yourself. Did you treat yourself today ? ❤️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

dh brought home one of my fav's last nite for VD. a mouth watering tiramisu cake. can't wait for a nice slice of that tonite.  every once in awhile, you need to treat yourself with a nice little indulgence. 

Honored Contributor

Yes I did. I ate some fresh ,black ,cherries, and they were delicious

Honored Contributor

never heard of 'black' cherries. you mean the kind in the can ?

Honored Contributor

I'm getting some dark chocolate covered strawberries today.  They're so good.

Honored Contributor

No, they are fresh and come from S America. In the summer ,our stores are filled with black ,sweet ,cherries. Your area might call them something else @SharkE

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1-

That happens to be one of my favorites!

I cannot resist it if I see it at valentines or Easter.

I always say, (when people feel bad about eating something like that)-

"sugar is good for what ails you!"Woman LOL

(and yes I know that it really isn't. But actually sometimes it is).

And dark chocolate is good for you!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

True !

The best ones are those half yellow/half red variety  they're from Washington,            D, C. I guess. 

OH, think they're called Ranier ? I love those rascals, but, my , my they're high like 8 and up a lb. ONly out once a yr for few wks , so, I pay it

@cherry

Honored Contributor

Some people call these bing cherries, I think

Honored Contributor

oh, they're dark, dark, red like guess U could call them black LOL

I love any of them 'cept those sour things that people have in their yard on their own trees----pie cherries ? lock your jaws