Honored Contributor

Re: Worst case scenerio for FL now possible!

@SaRina wrote:

I just got a few texts from Fort Lauderdale (west of Hwy. 1). They have lost power as well as Verizon phone service as well as (possibly) cell phone service.  Extremely heavy winds.... and this is on the East coast.  :-(

@SaRina  I think you would be interested in this thread I started last night:

HERE

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  How sweet!  I just tied down my major patio furniture and took in everything else.  I have refugee patio and porch furniture all over my living room.  

Some big wind gusts here and there but the major event is tomorrow for North GA.  Get ready!

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

I just got a few texts from Fort Lauderdale (west of Hwy. 1). They have lost power as well as Verizon phone service as well as (possibly) cell phone service.  Extremely heavy winds.... and this is on the East coast.  :-(

@SaRina  I think you would be interested in this thread I started last night:

HERE

@Thanks @Susan Louise. I don't see anything on the map (i.e., triangles) to indicate a power outage in the Ft. Lauderdale area. ?? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a phone number that people can use to call, give them your zip code and you can find out the status of that area.

does anyone want/need it or is this just a known fact for everyone in that area?

888777 and enter your zip code

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~