Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else play this game on Facebook?  All of a sudden it is gone.  Anyone know anything about this or how I can contact FB?  They also have Wordscapes, but it isn't the same.  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 ...I am not a member of Facebook so I'm of no help whatsoever...However, I will be talking on the phone tonight  with a close girlfriend  who is a member and I know that she plays games on the website, etc., so I will check with her and then get back to you.

Meanwhile, hopefully, someone else who sees your post will be able to help.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Patriot3 ...I am not a member of Facebook so I'm of no help whatsoever...However, I will be talking on the phone tonight  with a close girlfriend  who is a member and I know that she plays games on the website, etc., so I will check with her and then get back to you.

@MyShadowLove  Well, thank you for your kindness........how thoughtful of you!  Smiley Happy  I have notified FB, so we'll see if they respond.

Esteemed Contributor

I play but not on Facebook.  I play in the evening before I go to bed and enjoy it.  Hope you can find your version or you will have to start over. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wordscapes in Bloom

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@MyShadowLove  Well, thank you for your kindness........how thoughtful of you!  Smiley Happy  I have notified FB, so we'll see if they respond.

@Patriot3 ...I checked with my girlfriend and she is not familiar with this game but did suggest that, while signed into Facebook, you address your concern directly to them which I see that you did...Also, just by searching the game, wouldn't  you see other members commenting on Facebook about the game suddenly missing?...I would think that Facebook would address their members concerns about these issues, but I'm not a member so what do I know...lol

Good Luck and I hope that you are able to get your favorite game back to enjoy.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~