Honored Contributor

Re: Words to describe QVC's setup of these new boards

Remarkable - Astounding

What makes this forum change remarkable and astounding is that it's so bad to me that I am thinking of joining facebook (yes that rumble was he- - freezing over) to create a bird's nest and back fence page for the ladies that I chat with.

I didn't want to join facebook because I thought, I don't have time to invest in facebook.  I don't have enough time as a working person to figure out these forums.  Facebook has gotta be easier.

And if this text box jumps one more time when I am typing, I'm going to have an episode.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

*@%#&($>Robot Sad

Respected Contributor

I think a birdie came along and ate the breadcrumbs

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Nunya and Tansy, you took the words right out of my mouth! Cluster plus another syllable starting with f pretty much sums it up. That's the first thing l thought of this morning, upon my initial visit here.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I would like to know how much was the person paid who created this MESS? What ever they got paid they sure were over paid I have never seen such a miserable site as this place is now. I never even thought it would be this miserable to be on here. I have some words for this design but I would be in big trouble if I put them in print. Hate is a terrible word to use but hate this design. The QVC people should have done more interviews before they hired this so called educated designer. No way could this person have been a Aplus student.       End of my rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I

I can't figure this new format out!!!!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

My word would be "uncomfortable".

Now I know why the TSV is readers. I'm only 36 and this site is incredibly uncomfortable to my eyes.
Valued Contributor

@Clover29 wrote:

@Apple Head wrote:

It's hard to distinguish between the quoted post and the one responding to it.

Plus the rprint is so small... perhaps that is why the TSV today are reading glasses???

I don't like the "like" button, and always voted against it whenever anyone started a thread saying they wanted one, but I have to admit, this comment made me laugh and therefore I'm giving it a heart. 

The default tiny font is ridiculous.  It took me a while to discover that you have to HIGHLIGHT what you type to make it bigger, it doesn't just automatically make it bigger if you click on the font size button.  It's a ridiculous exercise, manually making every single post big enough to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sort of testing here to see if I can figure out how to make the font bigger. Up at the top you can change the font size, so I'm going to try that and see if it works. I'm not sure how highlighting what I type will make it bigger, but if changing the font # doesn't work I'll be back to try the highlighting. Woman LOL

Oh, and btw, the word I have to describe the changes on the board are ridiculous! I could say more, but if I did I'd probably get banned before I learned how to navigate the changes. 

Super Contributor

Juvenile!

Too many font sizes going on...too cartoonish looking.....too much extra crud to sift through.....

....and I've never liked hearts/smiley faces/ etc..

Just the WORDS of the post is all I want to see...not have to scroll through quotes of 10 previous posts (within one post!). But I digress, that was always my huge pet peeve here...

Anyway, I think it's a visual mess and looks like a pre-teen's community w all the hearts and smiley-faces......ughhhh

Respected Contributor

Wacky!!

What worries you masters you.