Trusted Contributor

Re: Woodbury Common Outlet

[ Edited ]

You need to go to Cosmetics Market at 15 East 37th St if you are into discounted makeup and home items.

This was intended for okprincess or anyone else that's interested.Smiley Tongue

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

@JBKO@Janey2@riley1@I am still oxox@proudlyfromNJ@Trinity11@holly&ivy@kaydee50 Thank you for your honest answers. No we don’t want to spend a full day shopping and away from NYC.  The reason I asked is because I read something about it in the excursions. Didn’t know where it was.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of this.  New York City?  I googled it and it's in New York state.  Perhaps they have a store in the city.  I'm not near anywhere in New York State of the woods.

Honored Contributor

@songbird

It is in Central Valley NY, not far from the NY,  NJ border, at the foothills of the Catskill Mountains,

It is not a store it is about 100 differnt stores

wrote:

Never heard of this.  New York City?  I googled it and it's in New York state.  Perhaps they have a store in the city.  I'm not near anywhere in New York State of the woods.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

It is crowded there in good weather so parking becomes an issue. Lots of tourist buses from NYC all year round. Go to their website they offer coupon booklets.

Respected Contributor

Re: Woodbury Common Outlet

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess   In a word, NO!  LOL!  There isn't anything there that you can't get in other places.  There are too many great things to do in New York.... City and State.  Don't spend your vacation shopping in a "Common" place!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@OKPrincess   In a word, NO!  LOL!  There isn't anything there that you can't get in other places.  There are too many great things to do in New York.... City and State.  Don't spend your vacation shopping in a "Common" place!

@ItsME Got it😏 thanks

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Do I need to add Woodbury to my must-do list while in NYC in October? Still putting our itenirary together.

LOL

now that you might want to do. 

Shop in NYC

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@JBKO@Janey2@riley1@I am still oxox@proudlyfromNJ@Trinity11@holly&ivy@kaydee50 Thank you for your honest answers. No we don’t want to spend a full day shopping and away from NYC.  The reason I asked is because I read something about it in the excursions. Didn’t know where it was.

no don't give up a day to go up there, but I will say that in October you could see how gorgeous the Catskills and that part of NY is.  

Honored Contributor

We usually go there if we go up to a touristy place and it's a stop on the way back,  there are not many real bargains, but it's fun to walk around and get lunch.  

The food situation has been improved quite a bit, 

Last time we were there was a good sale at the Lauder outlet

but it's crawling with tourists, lines to get into Coach, Spade, Prade Burch etc