Respected Contributor

Is anyone else experiencing odd movements on their screens with the community menu pages when you enter them?  My screen brings up the forum I chose, but then when I click on a thread it seems to bring the thread up and then move down an entry or two.

It just started doing this 2 or 3 days ago.  Wondering if I am experiencing computer problems.  Also often when I type, the type is delayed before it appears on screen.  I can type half a sentence before it even shows up on screen.    ?????  Doesn't happen all the time.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN,  you are not the only one experiencing that although I am not having a delay is seeing text as I type.

Clearly Q has an IT policy that if one thing is fixed something else must be screwed up/broken.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Regular Contributor

Yes it has been happening to me too.It's very bothersome. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, and I am so happy to know it's not just me. In my case what happens is that part above, where black Q is in the orange box all the way across to Cart flashes part way down my screen then back up. It happens so quickly that it's almost like a flash of lightening across the top of my screen. Every click makes it happen. I thought it was my computer and have rebooted several times and have gone from Chrome to IE to Edge and it happens no matter which I use. 

Honored Contributor

Every time I click, I'm getting a menu of departments to shop on QVC.

Respected Contributor

Thank u for your responses.  I am glad I am not going crazy!!  Woman Wink

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

When I click on a thread, it opens fine at first. But after a second or two that white Q bar with the search box drops down and partially covers the text.

q forum.JPG

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN  Yes and thank you. I asked the same question on two threads I frequent and on both of them some were and some weren't. I think they've been feeding the site jumping beans, because the shifting, jumping and extraneous movement have been highly annoying now for several days. I didn't post about it because to be quite honest, one gets a bit weary of posting about glitches associated with this website.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Wonky Website

[ Edited ]

And I would add that as of this morning, the movement at the top of the page and the page jumping when opening a reply window doesn't appear to have gone away. In fact, none of the jumping issues is improved and might actually be more pronounced. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Yes it looks like a window shade rolling down and up repeatedly!    Very annoying.