Respected Contributor

Wonderful discovery since Clarisonic has closed !!!

[ Edited ]

This is not a commercial !  Used the Clarisonic for years but after the first use of the Luna 2 by Foreo, my 75-year old face was the smoothest it has ever been.  Used my regular face soap and followed with my regular glycolic acid.  Makeup seemed to go on easier and looked better.

One enlarged pore that my eyeglasses always hit was lower and smaller. Half of the really tiny white dots in the T-zone were either gone or smaller yet. It must be the thousands of RPM's vs. the few hundred of the Clarisonic.

One hour-long charge is supposed to last for 7 months: we'll see.  The Foreo fits comfortably in one hand; has antimicrobial little fingers that you rinse; and, the flip side is a massager.  No brushes to buy!

$39 Coupon for Clarisonic users now that they are closed: just send a picture of yours and you will receive a coupon that can be used twice for the Luna of your ( and a friend's) choice.  

The Luna 3 had way too many technological things that I didn't want / need and was $30 more.

Only issue: what to do with two Clarisonics and extra brushes ???

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Re: Wonderful discovery since Clarisonic has closed !!!

Thanks for your review!

During my years, I tried two 'generic' Clarisonics that were cheaper.  Both, IMHO, were lousy compared to my Clarasonic.

Glad to hear you found one as good, if not better!

I have 3 Clarisonics and a stock pile of brushes, but eventually, I will need one!

Honored Contributor

Still use my Mia--got it from the last tsv--and have a bunch of brush heads too---

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree!  Throw out the Clarisonic and brushes. 

Respected Contributor

So much better and cleaner than the clarisonic. The charge does last for many months.