Honored Contributor

Re: Wonder where yiu’ve Seen Gaga’s Oscar dress before? Try a little “Solo in the Spotlight”

Real (or usual) color:

Image result for lady gaga

Fake tan:

Image result for lady gaga

She looks better in the first picture for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wonder where yiu’ve Seen Gaga’s Oscar dress before? Try a little “Solo in the Spotlight”

@Bri369 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I thought Gaga could have used a little make-up.  Or different make-up. Or something.

She looked a little too "tan" to me.

I think because it's against the  white hair and that made her look too tan.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I thought Gaga could have used a little make-up.  Or different make-up. Or something.

I really do not know anything about her or have heard her music or even seen the movie.  But from all photos over the years I thought she looked the most beautiful from the still shots of the movie.  No fuss, no crazy outfits, makeup or hair.  Just the woman.  She looked great doing that film.  The shots from the Oscars seems so unattractive to me. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Tattoos are so very unattractive on everyone. 

Gaga's are REALLY unattractive.Tatoos look HIDEOUS and TRASHY, especially when wearing formal attire.

My feeling is it depends on the tattoo,  I've seen some that are attractive and are actually pretty .  I don't care for Gagas though ,  imo tats that are wording going up the arm look great and especially with formal attire.  When I saw her with that to me it ruined her whole glam look.  To each there own though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Tattoos are so very unattractive on everyone. 

Gaga's are REALLY unattractive.Tatoos look HIDEOUS and TRASHY, especially when wearing formal attire.

My feeling is it depends on the tattoo,  I've seen some that are attractive and are actually pretty .  I don't care for Gagas though ,  imo tats that are wording going up the arm look great and especially with formal attire.  When I saw her with that to me it ruined her whole glam look.  To each there own though.

correction-  wording going up the arm DOES NOT look  great !