Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Wonder where yiu’ve Seen Gaga’s Oscar dress before? Try a little “Solo in the Spotlight”

[ Edited ]

DFCDA4F3-0E27-4F11-ABE0-D9C53C1BF08E.jpegFA39F4E3-39D7-4A80-9ECC-3DFE11DF999A.jpegGaga’s dress was a total flashback to Barbie’s Solo in the Spotlight outfit from the sixties.

correction of typo in the title. It should have read “you’ve” instead of “yiu’ve.”

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wonder where yiu’ve Seen Gaga’s Oscar dress before? Try a little “Solo in the Spotlight”

Gaga's had a full skirt, though. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

Re: Wonder where yiu’ve Seen Gaga’s Oscar dress before? Try a little “Solo in the Spotlight”

[ Edited ]

I also loved the dress she wore while performing...it was not strapless.    Lady Gaga looked gorgeous! Loved her necklace, too!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

https://www.latimes.com/resizer/6MGcSOBtdXT9o1lndOXdYuZVtAQ=/1200x0/www.trbimg.com/img-5c733ee6/turbine/la-1551056608-ronsj3izrf-snap-image

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

TRUE

Honored Contributor

@barb40 wrote:

I also loved the dress she wore while performing...it was not strapless.    Lady Gaga looked gorgeous! Loved her necklace, too!

That dress was gorgeous. 

Trusted Contributor

Loved GaGa’s dress and I have the Barbie dress and microphone.  Sometimes I set Barbie up like a figurine wearing that dress.

Honored Contributor

I don't think that dress looks anything like Barbie's dress.  And yes, my Barbie had one. Looks totally different to me.

Honored Contributor

Tattoos are so very unattractive on everyone. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  - that is your opinion. Depends on the tat.