Respected Contributor

Re: Wonder if these will be any good?

@gidgetgh wrote:

@software wrote:

I was recently gifted with a package of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with "luscious raspberry filling"

I didn't think I'd like it but it's very good.

I'm not a huge fan of raspberry, plus I didn't want anything "luscious" in my chocolate.

I would probably try both of your choices.

@software- we have a Ghiradelli store at the outlet mall near our house. You can do a mix and match bag. I love the mini toffee in milk chocolate squares and in the regular squares, the caramel filled milk chocolate squares. I have one of each every day. It's my daily treat. 

Next time we're there, I'll try the one you mentioned. I love raspberry. 

My sister sent me some Ghiradelli dark chocolate along with some other goodies for Easter. Really good with a cup of black coffee.

Honored Contributor

I won't be going out and buying them, but if someone offered me a bite of their's I'd be glad to try them!

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

It's a pass for me on the Kit Kat, but I think I'll have to try the Hershey Bar. Both are Limited editions. 

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

I'll try it because their orange chocolate ones a few years ago were really good. 

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

It's a pass for me on the Kit Kat, but I think I'll have to try the Hershey Bar. Both are Limited editions. 

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

I'll try it because their orange chocolate ones a few years ago were really good. 

@GSPgirl- ooohhhh.....orange chocolate. I would have liked that. Have you ever tried the Orange Chocolate Milano cookies?  They're good. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I'd probably buy the Hershey bar to try it, but not the Kit Kat.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like regular Kit Kats (did as a kid, don't know when I just didn't like them anymore) but I'd try a strawberry one. I like some of those wafer cookies. Anyone remember the diet food Figurines? In the  80's, now those were good!!

Honored Contributor

I LOVE KitKat bars, but I would pass on this one.

I did have some of the little orange ones, I believe it was around Halloween of last year, and I liked it.  It wasn't much different from regular brown milk chocolate, but it was lovely.

Trusted Contributor

Neither of these look appetizing to me, so I'll pass on both.

Honored Contributor

It's against the law to add anything to a Hershey's bar. We all know that.Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

on the bay wrote:

It's against the law to add anything to a Hershey's bar. We all know that.Woman LOL

Good point! Looking at that Hershey bar makes me queasy.