Esteemed Contributor

Wonder Woman 1984 movie

[ Edited ]

Just got back from the movie theater and saw the new Wonder Woman movie. Very good. People spaced apart, masks were worn. No problem. And the popcorn was wonderful.

Super Contributor

Re: Wonder Woman 1984 movie

[ Edited ]

Hum, I didn't like the original movie so I'll pass on this one & certainly not worth risking my health.

Valued Contributor

I watched it on HBOMAX and didn't like it very much. It probably would have been better on the big screen.

I liked the first one, though.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

Everything is still closed where I live.

But DH watched it on HBOMax last night.  He said, "it was entertaining...."

NOT a rave review from him, but it was something to do.  It is bitter cold and damp here and everything is closed so we can not be choosey.

Valued Contributor

@Meowingkitty  OK, Can somebody tell me if this movie was made before COVID? If it was made after the start of the pandemic, how was it they were allowed to film? 

Esteemed Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

@Meowingkitty  OK, Can somebody tell me if this movie was made before COVID? If it was made after the start of the pandemic, how was it they were allowed to film? 

@furbabylover 

It was filmed in 2018.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor
I miss movie theaters so much. Watched it at home with a bag of skinny pop. Just not the same. Not at all.

@furbabylover - the movie was originally scheduled to be released in March 2020 and has been pushed back multiple times until they made the Christmas release announcement. That particular studio (Warner Brothers?) announced that ALL of their first run releases in 2021 will also be released on HBO Max.