Honored Contributor

Re: Won one of the prizes in the HSN Birthday Sweepstakes

@Mj12 wrote:

@SeaMaidenCongratulations!  Enjoy your prizes!

I spin that stupid qvc CIJ wheel each day and nothing Smiley LOL 

@Mj12   Hey! I spin that wheel myself......nothing yet but nothing  wrong with a free try!  Why not?👍🙂

Respected Contributor

ASeaMaiden Congratulations to you!  I have never won anything in my life, perhapsI should enter too .It truly is Christmas in July for you and I hope you enjoy your goodies.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Yeah!  So glad you won.  Thanks for letting us know there is always a chance.  Smiley Very Happy

I keep getting the same spin configuration about 8 out of ten times.  The gingerbread man, watermelon popsickle shaped like a tree, and something else I can't remember.  

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

Yeah!  So glad you won.  Thanks for letting us know there is always a chance.  Smiley Very Happy

I keep getting the same spin configuration about 8 out of ten times.  The gingerbread man, watermelon popsickle shaped like a tree, and something else I can't remember.  

@jpie   Just a heads up.....the spin has nothing to do with you winning....it just makes the game more fun.  It is predetermined once you enter your email if you win or not.  Notice below the spinner it asks if you want to go right to if you won or not without spinning.  I like the spinner....makes me FEEL more lucky😄

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@jpie wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

@jpie   Just a heads up.....the spin has nothing to do with you winning....it just makes the game more fun.  It is predetermined once you enter your email if you win or not.  Notice below the spinner it asks if you want to go right to if you won or not without spinning.  I like the spinner....makes me FEEL more lucky😄

______

That's what I figured, but I always spin too!  Thanks for the reply.  Heart

Respected Contributor

Congratulations !  glad to hear somebody won something. I've been spinning the wheel and signing up to win every contest and never won anything. Enjoy your winnings ! 

Respected Contributor

Congratulations! I won a cake walk one time when I was seven. Since then, nothing.
Glad you won!
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Congratulations.  That is rare.  I having been playing the game on QVC with no luck at all.

kindness is strength