Respected Contributor

Re: Women Who Don't Flush...

@shoesnbags wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

@granddi wrote:

Some people don't want to touch anything in a restroom. Yes, you can use your foot to flush. 

I have never understood using feet to flush toilets in bathrooms.  You still have to touch the stall door knob to open the door.  

@lgfan 

Not if you use a piece of toilet paper to touch the knob, then throw it away in the trash can in the area with the sinks. 

You can do the same when flushing the toilet.  You can use toilet paper to flush them.  I am convinced the reason that some people have trouble in flushing the toilets is the excessive force people use with their feet to flush the toilets.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure most of us are aware of the decline in appropriate behavior, consideration of others and personal responsibility.

The more I see of this, the more I can't help feel that a lot of it is intentional antisocial behavior.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes. Many Women are disgusting and filthy when it comes to using public facilities. Worse than the men at times. It is like they completely forget how to use the bathroom when they are out in public. Are they that disgusting in their own home? I only use public facilities when absolutely necessary.

Honored Contributor

It's hard to imagine, but it happens.  Some people!

Honored Contributor

Yes, they aren't as clean as in my house, but I haven't encountered anything that bad. Sometimes I think the toilets don't flush properly and people don't wait around to do a second flush. I tend to clean up water left around sinks. That's my biggest gripe. If people were considerate of others so many nuisances wouldn't have to be discussed.

Valued Contributor

This is a disgusting thread and I'm wondering why anyone would post it.  That said, the women guilty of doing this are probably the same ones that don't return their shopping cart to the corral.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

As I take a water pill, and travel a lot by air, staying in a hotel, I don't have the option of not using public restrooms, but I do check, in a long line of airport stalls, to find one that is cleaned and ready for a new person. 

If all goes well, I'll be in Japan soon, which has incredibly interesting toilets, which have almost too many bells and whistles. 

I pressed a musical note button on a toilet with many buttons in a restroom next to a dining room once, curiious if it would produce a sound track, perhaps Handel's "Water Music." But it just gave out the booming sound of a huge cataract for about 30 seconds. Was I embarrassed! 

In some rural toilets in Asia users are required  to stand on the toilet lid and take it from there.  Not for the faint of heart--

Honored Contributor

You really don’t want to know what I’ve encountered in a few biker bars. 🤣🫣
Honored Contributor

@Burnsite wrote:

As I take a water pill, and travel a lot by air, staying in a hotel, I don't have the option of not using public restrooms, but I do check, in a long line of airport stalls, to find one that is cleaned and ready for a new person. 

If all goes well, I'll be in Japan soon, which has incredibly interesting toilets, which have almost too many bells and whistles. 

I pressed a musical note button on a toilet with many buttons in a restroom next to a dining room once, curiious if it would produce a sound track, perhaps Handel's "Water Music." But it just gave out the booming sound of a huge cataract for about 30 seconds. Was I embarrassed! 

In some rural toilets in Asia users are required  to stand on the toilet lid and take it from there.  Not for the faint of heart--

When I was in Asia, there were signs posted in the toilet area that has western style toilets showing that you should not stand on the toilet seats.  

IMG_1961.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

My hubby used to work in the drain cleaning business, he said the most filthiest places he's worked in is the ladies restrooms and that's in swanky restaurants!