Esteemed Contributor

Re: Woman shames Barista online, now wants half of his Go Fund Me Money

@shell wrote:

Can a note from a chiropractor's make you exempt?  I would think an actual MD's would have to write a note for that??  She does not deserve a cent!!

Yes, a chiropractor can write a note that you are too ill to work and require time off from work.  This from personal experience many years ago.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@shell wrote:

Can a note from a chiropractor's make you exempt?  I would think an actual MD's would have to write a note for that??  She does not deserve a cent!!

Yes, a chiropractor can write a note that you are too ill to work and require time off from work.  This from personal experience many years ago.

@Lindsays Grandma   I'm sure but in this situation seeing a chiro would have nothing to do with her ability to wear a mask.

Unless the chiro was adjusting her head which seems to be what she really needs.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

1) Her name is not Karen so please do not refer to her as "Karen".

2) Her name is Amber and she is a rude, entitled, disgusting individual who should be shamed by using her own name (Amber) and held up as an example of what, very simply, is an @**.

@FiddleDeeDee, true, she should be identified by her own name.

Esteemed Contributor

The only thing this woman deserves is the "I am selfish and self centered " award.  

Honored Contributor

In a perfect world he not only would keep all the money himself he would also file a lawsuit against her for posting his likeness without his permission and receive another 20 grand from her pocket!
Yeah that's the ticket

Honored Contributor

Last I heard she was organizing a bonfire to burn masks,sometime in August.

She also become involved in a fight with a Sprouts manager who refused to let her in without her wearing a mask.  She threatened to sue Sprouts, too.

I don't know what has happened to this woman since.

Esteemed Contributor

My thoughts are the folks that chipped in to raise that 100K aint gonna be happy if she gets a penny of it. I would be hot if I had contributed and then the barista had to share it with that hateful anti masker woman. 

Esteemed Contributor

I find it extremely difficult to believe that any doctor would exempt a patient from wearing a mask with a deadly virus going around.  If the doctor indeed ordered it, he/she should lose his/her license to practice.  And as I said in my post #7 of 57, a chiropractor can have a patient excused from work as mine did many years ago.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

She had no such note.  It isn't about what type of medical professional writes the note; it's about her claim that she had one.

This woman has had run-ins with other people prior to this pandemic regarding other issues.

She is also currently suing Sprouts because the manager would not let her in the market without a mask.

This woman is lawsuit happy and the fact she cannot find a lawyer within her budget says much; unfortunately she just doesn't "get it".  No lawyer wants to deal with a lawsuit over a cup of coffee and they have asked for high fee retainers.  In other words, go home.

Respected Contributor

Oh how I despise the Karen reference. I have a cousin named Karen she is the kindest, godliest woman you ever want to meet. She raised a daughter who is now a nun. The Karen reference needs to go away yesterday.