Respected Contributor

Re: Woman licking ice cream, then putting it back in the freezer at wal mart

Happycat01: I don't want to read the TITLE!  That's what I'm referring to.

How can this post be considered any better than the women who opened up the ice cream, licked it & put it back in the ice case? 

Esteemed Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Happycat01: I don't want to read the TITLE!  That's what I'm referring to.

How can this post be considered any better than the women who opened up the ice cream,

I'm not going to argue with you, I don't think we are on the same level. Sorry if this offended you. Have a nice day, @ahoymate.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know how blocking a thread title would work.

One would have to actually SEE the title in order to know if their delicate senses would be upset by it or not first, would they not?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

Horrible behavior and of course she was proud of it and posted on social media. Seems like people have lost all common sense. This morning DH and I were in an upscale furniture store and were interested in a livingroom grouping. We had explored the store and were returning for a 2nd look and when we got back there was couple slouched on the sectional - the woman's purse was thrown on the opposite side - and the man had his feet up on the coffee table!!!! She was leaning against him in a semi reclined position! We were stunned. We milled around waiting for them to leave but after 10 minutes we left the store. I just think people have no sense of propriety anymore. SMH

Honored Contributor

I've seen this on tv quite a few times. Yuck!

Respected Contributor

Anonymous032819:

"I don't know how blocking a thread title would work.

One would have to actually SEE the title in order to know if their delicate senses would be upset by it or not first, would they not"?

Yes, I see your point. But blocking it one would only have to see it once. Not everytime you are on the forum. Please consider this moderators.

Delicate senses? I think you have fallen into what the world offers today: lack civility.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope she gets something, because its not cute and its not funny. Besides being nasty as all get out, its a public safety issue. And I also read that she had had the flu and she had said if she had the flu, she wanted other people to get it too.

I am just so aggravated by this person.

Trusted Contributor

Young people have no brains anymore.  Social media just adds to the problem.  What an idiot!

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I don't know how blocking a thread title would work.

One would have to actually SEE the title in order to know if their delicate senses would be upset by it or not first, would they not?

Yes and if someones senses are that delicate, they may not need to be on an online community forum that isn't made up of a group of sweet amish ladies. Really.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I wonder WHY or WHAT happen to just common sense of people (esp. those who post these ridiculous things on social media).

Today, on my FB page there are 2 very good friends who are saying the nastiest things to each other that I asked them to STOP!!!  I'm talking about ladies who have been "friends" for years and in their 80s!!!

Ugh...