Respected Contributor

Re: Woman 'infatuated' with Columbine killings found dead

Thankfully for once a shooter took their own life first before shooting up an entire school, movie theatre, or concert.   

Honored Contributor

She didn't look 18 at all. 

Honored Contributor

It’s disturbing many were wanting & celebrating her death.

That’s just creepy.

Honored Contributor

Apparently, a lot of people are somewhat obsessed with the Columbine shootings.  They were saying on the news last night they arrest something like 30 people a DAY for trespassing at Columbine.  It's all just sad.

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

It’s disturbing many were wanting & celebrating her death.

That’s just creepy.

This young woman did nothing wrong, yet there are those who are joyful she is dead  Bet her mom and dad do not feel that way.   Not creepy, pathetic

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

I live in the Denver metro area where she has caused this havoc for 2 days.  I'm so glad no one was hurt and that someone who wanted to murder lots of students is dead by her own hand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think what people are feeling is relieved that she is no longer a threat to children and better her than them.  Otherwise.... one woman killed verses (God knows how many) children.  Maybe she killed herself so she wouldn't kill someone else.  It's just sad all the way around.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom @I never celebrate anyone’s death but I must say that I am relieved that she chose to harm herself and not someone else.It is sad to think that someone that young felt that her death was the only way to solve her mental health problems.

Honored Contributor

She did look much older than 18 in the pictures, she look like she was 40ish in those pictures.  It's a sad thing.  I have no doubt that she had a long history of mental illness.  I'm just thankful that she didn't harm anyone else.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Apparently, a lot of people are somewhat obsessed with the Columbine shootings.  They were saying on the news last night they arrest something like 30 people a DAY for trespassing at Columbine.  It's all just sad.

@Icegoddess 

I am so disturbed by what is happening in our beautiful country. I hate watching the news at night and I worry for the kind of future my granddaughter will have to live in.  So many people just seem to have lost their moral fiber.