Trusted Contributor

Re: Woman admitted she lied on the stand

He was so handsome and so innocent.  Dear God but the only thing for sure is that baby is in Heaven................

Trusted Contributor

The living of those creeps are the devil in human form.  I do hope they are sorry and saved asI wish hell on no one but they all need to go prison.

Honored Contributor

Regarding reading the comment section after an online news story: I have found that with very few exceptions, I always go away feeling as if I need a 30-minute shower to get all the filth off me -- all the brutal hatred and twisted ideas and total lack of empathy or intellect.

I think that calling them trolls is assuming that they are just trying to inflame. While that may be true for some, I fear that most absolutely mean what they say.

These are people who used to rant privately or on street corners before the advent of the Internet and social media. Now they can vent to their heart's desire.

In fact, some of them are now in a position to make some of their nightmarish thoughts reality.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

@peace6576 wrote:

Did anyone read the comments on the CBS link? Disgusting. Actually made my stomach turn. Heaven help us all if they were real and not just trolls.

I don't know why CBS doesn't clean that up.  They certainly have the ablity as do other news outlets that allow comments.   For some reason they just allow that awful, hateful ugly stuff.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't even look, enough has been done to that poor boy , and his family ,without also having people gloat about it.

Honored Contributor

@Moretofollow wrote:

@peace6576 wrote:

Did anyone read the comments on the CBS link? Disgusting. Actually made my stomach turn. Heaven help us all if they were real and not just trolls.

I don't know why CBS doesn't clean that up.  They certainly have the ablity as do other news outlets that allow comments.   For some reason they just allow that awful, hateful ugly stuff.  

@Lovingq, some of it is so beyond the pale, but I'd still rather err on the side of free speech, within the perimeter, though, of the First Amendment.

I think that the NYT stopped allowing comments, but I can't swear to it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

His mother received his deteriorated remains in a box delivered to her front door.

The US has sanctioned some terrible acts of racism.

Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Regarding reading the comment section after an online news story: I have found that with very few exceptions, I always go away feeling as if I need a 30-minute shower to get all the filth off me -- all the brutal hatred and twisted ideas and total lack of empathy or intellect.

I think that calling them trolls is assuming that they are just trying to inflame. While that may be true for some, I fear that most absolutely mean what they say.

These are people who used to rant privately or on street corners before the advent of the Internet and social media. Now they can vent to their heart's desire.

In fact, some of them are now in a position to make some of their nightmarish thoughts reality.

Yes they abound in all political parties and all groups that include human beings.  

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Valued Contributor

@Burnsite wrote:

His mother received his deteriorated remains in a box delivered to her front door.

The US has sanctioned some terrible acts of racism.

All countries have unfortuntely at one point in their history as countries, sanctioned terrible acts of racism. 

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
QVC Customer Care