Respected Contributor

Re: Woman Dead For Six Years And Nobody Noticed

I think it is sad that a person's death could go unnoticed for any length of time.

Trusted Contributor

Sad and weird.

Who was paying the bills in her house? Was the electric turned off? I hate to bring this up, but, what about a smell?

{#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

Someone knew she was dead years ago. Other wise why did they vote using her name. Just shows you voter fraud is alive and well.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mummified-mich-woman-voted-death-records-article-1.1718254

Respected Contributor

Turns out she may have been from Massachusetts and her family has been looking for her for years (supposedly). They claim that they asked the local police to do a well-check and they said nothing was wrong. But one would think that after a few years of the phone ringing with no answer, one of them would have GONE there to check on her. They claim she was "a very private person." However, when her mother died and she didn't respond to messages, I think it's odd that nobody blinked an eye since she was not estranged from them just "independent."
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

There just has to be more to this story than what they've reported so far. Unless she was completely estranged from her family, there's no reason her death should have gone unnoticed for so long. Did she or didn't she vote in 2010? Why was she in the back seat & the ignition key only partially inserted? Accident of some sort, like she was packing her car to take another trip & had a stroke or something? Just too strange.

Honored Contributor

I agree with Vcamp. There is somethin' more going on here that the authorities aren't reporting.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2014 VCamp2748 said:

There just has to be more to this story than what they've reported so far. Unless she was completely estranged from her family, there's no reason her death should have gone unnoticed for so long. Did she or didn't she vote in 2010? Why was she in the back seat & the ignition key only partially inserted? Accident of some sort, like she was packing her car to take another trip & had a stroke or something? Just too strange.

And if the keys were in the ignition, why was she in the back seat? Was she a spy or something? Something is definitely fishy. I'm wondering if someone has been using her identity.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )