Contributor

Last night Wolfgang insisted on finishing his food in his deep fryer before he would move on to the next product.  Shannon said several times that he needed to wrap it up and Wolfgang replied that "the producer was shi**ing his pants."  Classy!  Leave it to him...Never a dull moment...

Esteemed Contributor

LOL I heard that too.

They mute people all the time, must not have been ready for him.

Valued Contributor

200w-2.gif

Respected Contributor

I guess some people are so self-important they figure they can get away with saying anything.

Honored Contributor

Oh goodness Wolfie . . . he is so prone to that behavior I am surprised that his shows are not on a permanent seven second delay . . . Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh goodness Wolfie . . . he is so prone to that behavior I am surprised that his shows are not on a permanent seven second delay . . . Smiley Happy

Bet they will be from now on. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@GATORGIRL wrote:

200w-2.gif

LOL! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MathisFan wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@momtochloe @MathisFan       I hope not!

Esteemed Contributor

Guess I was too distracted watching him constantly wiping his nose.....didn't hear his foul language......not liking him much these days.......just grosses me out.........

Honored Contributor

@MathisFan wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I agree @MathisFan but I kind of call foul on HSN for this.  I remember when Suzanne Summers was on (amongst others) the audio would drop for extended periods of time.  It was later speculated that it was because she/they were speaking to unsubstantiated claims which I get but they also know Wolfie is going to let fly at least once while he is on the air.

It must cost money to monitor what he is doing and I guess if a couple of naughty words/phrases pop out they are good with it (and to be honest so am I as I really enjoy his shows and his products) . . . Smiley Happy