Respected Contributor

Re: With a heavy and sad heart our sweet girl Sandy passed away this morning....

So Sad to hear of the loss of your Fur Baby Sandy...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Trusted Contributor

Re: With a heavy and sad heart our sweet girl Sandy passed away this morning....

My heart breaks for your loss. Sandy was so blessed to have such a loving family for the last year of her life. She is well and happy at the rainbow bridge.

Esteemed Contributor

Thankyou, All for the pictures and posts they mean a lot to me. It took me a few days to have the courage to bring our Sandy home. We sprinkled her remains by the oak tree in our backyard very close to the other one [also oak ] where we sprinkled Max's remains [he passed last year.] We also have a bench where we can sit and look at the beautiul trees and think of them both. This has been the hardest on Libby as you can well imagine .. A more sensitive child you will never meet. All our other dogs are looking all over the house for her. I am glad she has school now ... when Max passed school was over for summer vacation. Libby dowloaded all of your posts the beautiful pictures and the poem for her keepsakes. Once again you came though for my family.. And I thank you all from the bottom of all our hearts..God Bless you all! Anna ,Steve Tanya, and Libby and the four pack.

Trusted Contributor

So sorry to read this post. Sometimes the hole our animals leave in our hearts when they pass, when it heals, it leaves just a bit more room to welcome and love another fur baby. Good wishes for you and your family.

Frequent Contributor

You have my prayers, Anna. And never fear, your sweet furbaby is in the best of Hands. She feels no pain and is running free. May each day bring less sorrow and more peace to you and your family. So very very sorry.

Super Contributor

My heart goes out to you because I too lost my dog this weekend and she also died suddenly of heart failure. She would have been 14 in May and we are grief stricken. He companion, who is 14 and four months, is depressed and looks for her. So I know exactly how you feel. It is horrible when such beloved dogs go. I had mine since she as 14 months old. Blessings to you and your family.

Respected Contributor

Anna, I've been away and hadn't seen this until now. So sorry for your loss of Sandy. Hugs to you, your husband, Tanya, and Libby and to your other furbabies who are also missing her.

Respected Contributor

On 3/26/2014 Schnapsideen said:

My heart goes out to you because I too lost my dog this weekend and she also died suddenly of heart failure. She would have been 14 in May and we are grief stricken. He companion, who is 14 and four months, is depressed and looks for her. So I know exactly how you feel. It is horrible when such beloved dogs go. I had mine since she as 14 months old. Blessings to you and your family.

Schnapsideen, blessings to you. So sorry your girl had to leave you. She had a wonderful mom for many, many years. It is so painful to lose your furbaby and to see her companion suffering, too. I hope your grief will lessen as time passes.

Regular Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss! We lost our sweet bunny a few days after Christmas. We love our furbabies so much and it is so painful when we lose them.

Hugs and prayers for you and your family! May God fill the hole in your heart with His precious love!

Super Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet and loving Sandy. (((Hugs to you and your family)))

God bless Sandy!