Honored Contributor

Re: Wisteria Lane Welcomes Us...

Thanks, @LavernLuvsShoes !   I just registered with their "umbrella" site, Delphi Forums,  as "oznell".   (Lower case "o". )   It will be fun to see some of the QVC crowd there!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, so I obviously don't know what I'm doing over there.  I made a "hello" post, but it didn't post (or I just can't find it) - something about needing approval. 🤷‍♀️  Can someone help a non-techy?

Honored Contributor

how do you register for this wisteria lane site, i am not crazy about facebook, i do go on it, 

Honored Contributor

Im so glad to be there and I think we will like it there Smiley Happy It is so kind of them to welcome us there!

I do like the site and have another friend that runs a few forums there and does tags.

I never really used cuz I never could figure it out. But I did post something and waiting for it to show up!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG Try  Delphiforums Wisterialane

After you register, scroll down on left . You will see QVC forum refugees. Click.

@rockygems123  My reply did finally post. Will take time to learn to navigate this. Old dog learns new trick!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rockygems123     I am CherryHugs there. I made a new acct since I couldnt get things right on my other one. That one is still there and no way to delete it.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Ok, got in and signed up.

In trying to post, I think I may be just posting to the person that just replied.

How do you put message on the thread?

Thanks.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I googled Delphi, Delphi Board, Delphi Wisteria, and all I found was a bunch of other stuff.

@chickenbutt   Try delphiforums.com

Valued Contributor

@Mersha @I just replied to previous post but it took awhile to show up. We need a guide to walk us thru!

Honored Contributor

Ok, it showed that I've been a member since 2003.  Interesting. Finally got my password changed and then figured out how to change my nickname to the one I use here.

First impressions:

- when you post, they have to review your post before it goes through.  Not a fan.

- majorly irritating add on things on some of the posts. Ads or whatever. Not a fan.

-the list of all the topics on the left is in tiny font. Not a fan.

-so we are going to be in the general mix of all of their members.  Not sure I like that.

Never say never, but I don't think that's the place for me. Screen is very cluttered, not user friendly. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?