Honored Contributor

Wishing you all a great Thanksgiving.

We're still kind of busy this week, as are probably a number of you.  Been a busy Nov. around here.  I wanted to wish you all a wonderful day.  Hope you are able to be with those you love, those who are besties, etc.

If you're alone this year, know we're thinking of you.  Make it the great day you can.

Be safe, warm, (not too warm in temps if you're in those areas.)  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wishing you all a great Thanksgiving.

@qualitygal wrote:

We're still kind of busy this week, as are probably a number of you.  Been a busy Nov. around here.  I wanted to wish you all a wonderful day.  Hope you are able to be with those you love, those who are besties, etc.

If you're alone this year, know we're thinking of you.  Make it the great day you can.

Be safe, warm, (not too warm in temps if you're in those areas.)  

Thank you Qualitygal!  Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving also. Stay well and safe.  I hope you are having nice weather where you live. It is beautiful here in Arizona now. Because my son is a pilot and working on Thanksgiving, our traditional family get together will be held on Sunday at his home; but on Thursday, my grandkids will be coming over and we are grilling steaks, sides of loaded baked potatoes, beans, salad and rolls. Desert will be a cherry pie and ice cream.  But Sunday it will be turkey, ham and all of the traditional yummy sides and desserts.

Respected Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving week to all of you~Hope you all have a peaceful, bountiful, happy day~ 🍁🦃🍂🥮🥂

F4E833E0-C743-4DE6-8DDB-7476400E70D5.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Enjoy getting together with family and all the good eats.  Many posters check in on this special day, so if you are alone...you need not be.  Stay safe and grateful.  

Honored Contributor

Thanksgiving-themed image. Thanksgiving holiday concept

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal   Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday weekend coming upon us. I hope your day and weekend to follow is grand. Blessings to you and your's.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Agree that we all have something to be thankful for.

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  If you are traveling be safe.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal   Thank you and my wishes also go out to all of you here and your families.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal  Happy Thanksgiving to you, and all the great folks here!  Enjoy the day!  🍗🥧😀