Super Contributor

Wish Q website had "Shop the Show" feature.

The other shopping channel's site has a feature called "Shop the Show". All the hosts' and models' jewelry and clothing are listed for each show. If I want to know what order number Callie's bracelet is, it's at my fingertips. I wish the Q would get this feature, too. Would you like to see this feature at the Q site?

Honored Contributor

Re: Wish Q website had ""Shop the Show"" feature.

That would be a nice idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

I usually go to ""Items Recently On Air"" on Q's homepage if I'm interested in ""shopping the show.""

Respected Contributor

You should start a thread in the Suggestions Forum. That's a good idea.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Thanks, Topaz, that might catch attention by Q there.
Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2014 Fortune said:

I usually go to "Items Recently On Air" on Q's homepage if I'm interested in "shopping the show."

i think she is talking about something a bit different than just a show review. for example, if they are doing a clothing only show and the models/hosts have handbags or shoes or specific jewelry items that may be seen on that show, then hsn usually posts the item numbers so you can find them easily. qvc doesnt do that.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2014 sunshine45 said:

I usually go to "Items Recently On Air" on Q's homepage if I'm interested in "shopping the show."

i think she is talking about something a bit different than just a show review. for example, if they are doing a clothing only show and the models/hosts have handbags or shoes or specific jewelry items that may be seen on that show, then hsn usually posts the item numbers so you can find them easily. qvc doesnt do that.

Oh, I see! Great idea, ilovedaisies!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

AM Style (Saturday mornings) has a shop the show feature. Not sure if they offer it for any other shows.

Respected Contributor

I usually go to ""Items Recently On Air"" on Q's homepage if I'm interested in ""shopping the show.""

Me too.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

I think its a great idea...and I DO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT....some on here do not.....