Honored Contributor

Re: Wish List Prices Increasing...

I prefer the "old" wish list. It had a place to make notes. I would post an item I had in multiple colors, so I could remember what colors I had - especially when they were selling it for the upcoming season. 

For example, a favorite summer T-shirt: They will start selling these in February. Mine are in storage, and I don't want to have to pull them out to see if I did get it in red last year, or how close is this blue to the one I have. 

We can't make notes any longer. Smiley Sad

I still use the wish list for items I'm considering. It's easier to click on that than to go through the site and try to find it, especially if I'm thinking about it for an upcoming gift. 

I also used to use it for items I bought that have demonstration videos. Sometimes they kept them up; sometimes they didn't.

But now I have a small notebook and make notes in that if I'm really serious about something. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wish List Prices Increasing...

The wish list can also be useful for another reason. I recently bought an item (don’t remember what) and had it on my wish list for another color.  When I looked at my wish list one day, I found the price reduced.  I called customer service and, lo and behold, the Q has a 30 day price guarantee, so I got a credit on my purchase since the price reduction was within 30 days of my purchase.

Same policy at HSN just paid off big for me today.  I’d bought some MarlaWynne items on July 12 and 21 and today noticed that they were now on clearance.  I called customer service and got credits of $96+ back to my credit card.

Lesson:  track at least the items you buy to see if a better price comes along where you could get a credit.