Esteemed Contributor

We only received a bit over half a foot of snow, but it is brutally cold and windy.  Wind chill factor is about 28 degreees below.  I am grateful for a warm and safe home and hope and pray all homeless are safe in shelters.  Also grateful to all those working to keep us warm and safe here in CT.  Take care, all forum friends.

Honored Contributor

We are considering forgoing our walk today. The windchills are so bad they are saying not to go out.

Respected Contributor

We got a light dusting last night on top of the snow we already had. The tempeture is 12.

Honored Contributor

We got all rain in New Jersey, but, it's 9 degrees and the winds are gusting to about 50 mph! Horrible, sooo cold,

http://www.desiglitters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Stay-Wam-This-Winter.gif

Valued Contributor

It's 5° and -16° wind chill in Boston right now.  Way too cold!  Cannot even go near windows because cold is coming right through the glass.  Everything is covered in frosty ice from snow, sleet & freezing rain yesterday.  Non-main sreets not even sanded or salted yet so vehicles are spinning & spinning wheels to go up the streets.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday we took our dog, a collie, for a walk in the park. Our dog likes the cold and generally he likes being out in it. 

Well after walking and having his fur blowing sideways for parts of the walk. The dog decided he had enough and he led us back to the car. We aren't going to attempt walking in the park today.

BRRRR!

Honored Contributor

Frigid temps here and getting colder in the upcoming days. Wouldn't even consider going outdoors unless I absolutely had to. It's dangerous. 

Esteemed Contributor

here in ri it's 6 degrees....wanted to open patio door to see how cold that was....door is frozen shut!

Respected Contributor

I still cannot imagine anyone wanting this. I will take heat anytime. You just cannot get warm in this cold. So bring me summer. I would be happy if I never had another winter. I cannot name 1 thing I like about winter.

Trusted Contributor

@meallen616   7 degrees this morning.   Ugh  I am in central NJ and we did dodge a bullet with snow but we got so much rain that lots of areas are just frozen over.  My dog had to go to the vet this morning & neither one of us were happy campers!