Esteemed Contributor

Re: Winter Storm Scott Hitting the NY Area

First day of spring begins on March 20th. Thank Goodness!!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

We got about 5 or 6" here in NE PA about 30 miles from NY border. Given all the weather so much worse than ours I shouldn't witch, but I am so sick of the cold and snow.  I don't venture out with ice and snow for fear of breaking my neck trying to get me and the walker to the car.

As for naming storms, I've given every one a name which I can't repeat here. They are usually short, 4 letters or so.

I just want some sun and to be able to go outside without being bundled up like a tick that's ready to pop.

Honored Contributor

I live in northwestern Jersey. We got 8 iches .   The sun is out, the roads are dry.  I hope March leaves like a lamb. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

@PamfromCT   Nice to meet you too!!  We have lived in CT since 2002.  We moved here for my husband's job -- for me by way of NY and NJ.  We love it here.  Definitely our favorite place we have lived.  Beautiful state -- and since the road crews do an incredible job of getting rid of the snow almost as fast as it comes down -- it really is not a big issue.  Yes -- there have been some horribly cold days -- but we either don't go out or it's just going from the car to wherever we are going.  We talk about downsizing/moving -- but the question we can't see to answer is "WHERE??????"

Esteemed Contributor

Springtime wishes to all those inside because of snow.It will melt soon and there will be sun!☀️🌈🌞

It finally stopped raining south of Richmond Va and blue sky and 47 degrees. Cool but the daffodils are out.

🌷 🌹 💐 🌼 🏘 🏡 🌻 🌞 🌸 🌺 ☀️ 🏞