Esteemed Contributor

Windy, Pouring Rain and Flash Floods!

The weather here in NE PA  is terrible.  We don't need more heavy rain, my lawn is soaked enough.  I will need goats to help with the grass, mower will get stuck.

Our lights flickered but thankfully came back on.  DD went for the mail at noon and the lights are out in town. A tree was down across the road and took the power lines with it. She had to turn around and take a side road.

I would give a body part just to have 1 or 2 days of sunny skies, 70 degrees and open windows.

I think Mother Nature needs a Raid suppository that that bug she has up her ****.

Who here has decent weather?  At least I can read about it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Windy, Pouring Rain and Flash Floods!

[ Edited ]

We are in S WI & after getting off and on rain yesterday, today it's in the 60's and sunny.  Starting tomorrow, it's supposed to be in the 70's & sunny right through the weekend.  It's about time. 

ETA:  yesterday it was horribly windy and they are finally dying down.

Super Contributor

The good weather for PA is coming over the weekend.  

Esteemed Contributor

@smb3  Boy, I sure hope so.

Honored Contributor

same here in the baltimore area.......pouring rain (1 - 3 inches expected) with high winds (up to 50 mph). just an overall miserable day today.

got a text message for the beach areas so i think the same is happening there. "turn around, dont drown."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 Here in northern Delaware we are experiencing the same horrible weather as you.  I have windowsills full of plants waiting to go outside but can't do it as they would wind up in S. Jersey somewhere.  They're promising 70's over the weekend but who can believe the forecasts anymore.  What I do know is it has been a cold April with too many dang windy days.  AND - I saw one day next week the high is 59!!!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

The weather here in NE PA  is terrible.  We don't need more heavy rain, my lawn is soaked enough.  I will need goats to help with the grass, mower will get stuck.

Our lights flickered but thankfully came back on.  DD went for the mail at noon and the lights are out in town. A tree was down across the road and took the power lines with it. She had to turn around and take a side road.

I would give a body part just to have 1 or 2 days of sunny skies, 70 degrees and open windows.

I think Mother Nature needs a Raid suppository that that bug she has up her ****.

Who here has decent weather?  At least I can read about it.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Let's make the deal..Woman Very Happy..our drought stricken area will gladly take your rain (but without the power outage)....and in exchange we will send you LOTS of SUNNY weather, and we'll throw in some humidity for free......🌞   (way too early for this heat for us, normal temperature for May 87).....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

keep that heat away from here @Spurt ......PLEASE!!!! Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

keep that heat away from here @Spurt ......PLEASE!!!! Smiley Wink

@sunshine45 

Awww come on....be a pal.....take it, PLEASE!!! Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 beautiful here in Phoenix AZ, it is 87 and warming up- thank goodness we have heat now as it will help get rid of the virus- if you don't like alot of rain and want sun move to the southwest