Regular Contributor

Wimbledon and It's a Holiday. Life is Good.

Roger Federer about to play the Semifinals at Wimbledon. If he wins, he'll face Djokovich, which is a tall order but doable. Come on Roger. Just one more championship for you and your fans. Young bloods like Dimitrov and Raionic are biting at your heels but show them how it's done today. Ace, slice and volley your way to a victory.

If Roger wins, I think he'll be the first Wimbledon champ with four young children to win. Good guy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wimbledon and It's a Holiday. Life is Good.

Also watching. Excellent first match today. Dimitrov certain to be a No. 1 contender in the future. Am hopefully rooting for Federer in the final.

Regular Contributor

On 7/4/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Also watching. Excellent first match today. Dimitrov certain to be a No. 1 contender in the future. Am hopefully rooting for Federer in the final.

I agree. I can definitely see why they call Dimitrov Baby Fed. Raionic had better wake up or he will find himself in the locker room quickly. Although, I won't mind if he is dismissed early.

Honored Contributor

Raonic just seems so devoid of personality or emotion of any kind. Just kind of "blah". But a good tennis player with a great future ahead of him, I'm sure.

Regular Contributor

On 7/4/2014 Krimpette said:

Raonic just seems so devoid of personality or emotion of any kind. Just kind of "blah". But a good tennis player with a great future ahead of him, I'm sure.

The hair though....yikes! He looks like Superman.

Regular Contributor

That was a terrible Women's final. By the time I got settled with a morning coffee, it was over. Congrats to Kvitova.

I hope the men's final is better.

Honored Contributor

On 7/5/2014 EastCoastViewer said:

That was a terrible Women's final. By the time I got settled with a morning coffee, it was over. Congrats to Kvitova.

I hope the men's final is better.

I expected Ms. Kvitova to win in to sets. Ms. Bouchard will have many days in the sun in her bright future. Go Fed!