Honored Contributor

Can't believe it's seven years already. Cheers.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@cherry

I think they're done. Kate comes from a family of three and from what I read, supposedly William had to be talked into the third child. I read a piece months back where someone in the crowd was congratulating Kate and wishing her good luck, and she made the comment that William was in 'denial'. 

But who knows? She's young enough to fo for a fourth child. But I would be really surprised if they did.

Honored Contributor

Happy Anniversary, Kate and William.  Lovely couple and her wedding dress was beautiful.  i'll never forget the big deal about Pippa which I thought was in poor taste since Kate was stunning and it was her day.  Kate is a very pretty woman.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

By the look in her eyes (see photo above), it is apparent that Kate still loves her guy.

@golding76  That photo isn't super recent.  It was taken on one of their trips abroad, maybe a year or so ago?   I remember because I posted it here also, loving that necklace and earring set (maybe it was in the Fashion Forum).   I can't now remember which country they were in but it was a while ago - it certainly was before she was pregnant.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

In custom Gosia Baczynska at the Queen's Birthday Garden Party at the Orangery in Warsaw, Poland. July 17, 2017

Honored Contributor

Re: William and Kate

[ Edited ]

Pearley,

Let's hope that not much (if anything) has changed their love for one another.

My hope is that they are in it for the long haul and that Harry and Meghan are, too.  I was thinking about the latter couple today, and it is odd, but many are doubting that marriage's chances for success because of Meghan.

However, from what I have read here, those with current ties to the U.K. are worried about Harry (and his one-time wildness).  Where did I read that Queen Elizabeth is behind this match because Meghan has appeared to have reined in Harry?  As long as he remains smitten and does not stray, I think the couple should fare well.

Sometimes a couple "saves" one another and they are grateful and forever in love.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking about their wedding today,  how my favorite moment was when Kate was walking down the aisle and Harry told William how beautiful she looked. The commentators could read his lips.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity A truly beautiful family !! Kate has really impressed me. I thought it would be difficult to follow Diana, but she has done a beautiful job IMO.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep 

Totally agree with you. Wonderful seeing her boys doing well. Actually glad the entire family seems well. Charles, Deserves happiness. Love moves mountains.

Respected Contributor

I was surprised when I heard she was expecting a third child.

I figured she had one of each (boy and girl) and adequate heirs for the throne.

Also, her severe pregnancy sickness (hyperemesis gravidarum) is so bad that I know I wouldn't sign up for it again!

They do have beautiful children.

Hyacinth