Honored Contributor

Re: William And Kate's Christmas Card Photo

He's a doll baby that one !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"a little old man" is what I thought.  Like lots of little ones that have characteristics of a little old woman/man....very natural.  Much prefer this slice of normalcy over tiaras and ballgowns.

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Omg Louis is so adorable, he looks like a little man

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I have quite a few different families over the decades who send Christmas cards from earlier events in the year.  Family vacations to big College Football showdowns and one whole family on horseback while riding through Colorado one summer.  Does not need to have a tree in the background to say Merry Christmas.  I do love their more relaxed way.

I totally agree with you!  We have several families that each year vacation at the beach and their Xmas cards reflect it.  I like the casualness of the family and the down-to-earthliness; just like us commoners.  Lovely family!

Esteemed Contributor

Love, love, love the picture.  My eyes went immediately to Prince George wearing jeans, no shorts, finally a big boy.  I know they have the tradition of boys wearing shorts until they are about years old but perhaps it was chilly outside that day.   I am always delighted to see pictures of the family and finally, looking at Prince Louie I can see the resemblance of Kate's side of the family for which I am sure they are happy about.  Beautiful family.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Page Six....

Prince William and Kate Middleton's family poses for their annual Christmas card

Princess Charlotte wears hand me downs from Prince George

While the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were noticeably dressed-down in denim and sweaters and Prince George stole the show by wearing jeans for the first time — Princess Charlotte actually wore a sweater that once belonged to her big brother.

The $60 navy Fina Ejerique cardigan was first seen on Prince George in a 2016 family portrait published in Vanity Fair for Queen Elizabeth’s 90th birthday.

Image result for The Queen surrounded by her grandchildren 90th birthday

This isn’t the first time Charlotte has worn the sweater, either: After Prince Louis was born in April, Kensington Palace released a picture of Charlotte cuddling her new baby brother while wearing the knit.

Related image

It remains to be seen if Louis will inherit the cardigan next, but he’s already wearing hand-me-downs himself: All three of Kate and William’s children have worn the same baptism gown for their christenings, which was inspired by one first worn in 1841 by one of Queen Victoria’s children.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

what love, just warms your heart!

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

RR14mOvc94sx.jpg

They have gorgeous children but this cute little prince has 'old man' eyebrows!   lol

Respected Contributor

Charlotte starting to resemble Kate but still most resembles the Queen.

Respected Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

They have gorgeous children but this cute little prince has 'old man' eyebrows!   lol

I'd kill for those old man eyebrows.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

He's a doll baby that one !

@SharkE,  He looks like a vintage “kewpie doll!”   How cute!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova