QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

Re: William And Kate 10th Anniversary Portraits

Beautiful photos, lovely couple, charming children - but,,,,, What did I miss specific to William and Kate that "came out"  perhaps causing them the need to institute damage control by suddenly celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary?

Lucky for them, they have indeed been married a decade so that helped 

Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3   My first thought was Howard Wolowitz from The Big Bang Theory, too.  Smiley Wink

One of Justin Bieber's many hairstyles looks more 70s lawyer than international popstar on Wills, alas

Mr. Howard Wolowitz (@HowardWolowitzQ) | Twitter

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@Cakers3   My first thought was Howard Wolowitz from The Big Bang Theory, too.  Smiley Wink

One of Justin Bieber's many hairstyles looks more 70s lawyer than international popstar on Wills, alas

@lmt. @Cakers3. Wow he really does!  I've never seen that actor before.  He looks like Ringo too!

Honored Contributor

I just want the link for whatever app lets you put toupees on pictures. That looks like a very fun waste of time.

As to my spoiler thing. It really isn't that deep.

Nothing I put in there was horrifying or against the TOS. I wasn't trying to hide anything from mods. What I wrote was just a tad catty and superficial towards William. I can be catty and superficial towards celebrities occasionally. I've never claimed to be 100% sugar and spice.

So I put it in a spoiler tag so that people who didn't want to read it wouldn't have to look at it. I'm not sorry about it at all.

But when I think about it, putting my opinion in a spoiler might have made it more interesting to click on, not less. So I probably won't use the spoiler tags for that purpose anymore. I'll add trigger warnings instead if needed. Everybody happy now? Great. Geez louise. Wow. Woman Very Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

Here is he actor who played Howard, his name is Simon Helberg. He has a much better hairstyle than Howard!  Smiley Happy

Simon Helberg, 'Big Bang Theory' actor, talks 'We'll Never Have Paris' |  Newsday

Honored Contributor

@lmt. As I posted to Cakers, I've never seen the Big Bang Theory and have never seen this guy.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@lmt. As I posted to Cakers, I've never seen the Big Bang Theory and have never seen this guy.

@Pearlee   I know. That's why I posted a picture of him. Smiley Wink

Outside of The Big Bang Theory, I never saw or heard of him either.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@lmt. @Cakers3. Wow he really does!  I've never seen that actor before.  He looks like Ringo too!

@Pearlee @lmt   LOL  There actually was an episode where somebody called him Ringo.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@Pearlee @lmt   LOL  There actually was an episode where somebody called him Ringo.

@Cakers3  😄