Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will water weight do this?

@dex wrote:

@Shopster3 Why did you say that about people that stop posting?You didn't get any mean remarks.I think everyone just gave you their opinion and some offered advice.Ypo can use the info that you like and just disregard the rest.Way to go on all of your efforts though because it really does take a lot of discipline to loose those stubborn poundsi.m

i would like to add that if your clothing doesn't feel tight then all is good and if it feels loose then all is great if you are trying to shed a couple..that's how I like to judge where I am at.

Has anyone considered the fact that this might be a "phoelerfan" bait thread?

Frequent Contributor

I will not even justify your question with an answer.

Respected Contributor

@Shopster3

good for you!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@dex wrote:

@Shopster3 Why did you say that about people that stop posting?You didn't get any mean remarks.I think everyone just gave you their opinion and some offered advice.Ypo can use the info that you like and just disregard the rest.Way to go on all of your efforts though because it really does take a lot of discipline to loose those stubborn poundsi.m

i would like to add that if your clothing doesn't feel tight then all is good and if it feels loose then all is great if you are trying to shed a couple..that's how I like to judge where I am at.

Nah. Poehlerfan nearly always sounds stupid, illiterate and middle school immature. The OP does not.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Pollution.

Valued Contributor

@Shopster3 wrote:

Thanks for all your support!  It's a long slow battle and I plan on winning it!

@Shopster3

Good for you!

Keep up the good work! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@dex wrote:

Nah. Poehlerfan nearly always sounds stupid, illiterate and middle school immature. The OP does not.

Yes but I have to wonder why ask such a question when the answer is obvious.

...and it's never, ever happened before according to the OP?? Hard to believe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melania wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@dex wrote:

Yes but I have to wonder why ask such a question when the answer is obvious.

...and it's never, ever happened before according to the OP?? Hard to believe.

My take is that this is yet another actual new poster who doesn't understand the dynamics of a forum and is going to take every less-than-totally-supportive response as a mean, rude attack and start swinging over nothing. If she continues to post in other threads, she'll either figure it out and mellow, or give up. Isn't that what most of the uber-sensitive posters do?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi , don't let any negativity get you down.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with weighing daily, twice daily, ten times daily (well, that might be a lot) out of curiousity.   I weigh daily  (unless I am out of town or somethig) and have for decades, just a routine like brushing my teeth or taking my bubble bath.  The scale is sitting there, I step on it. Keeps me honest.

Now had you said you weigh several hundred times a day, to the point that you cannot even sleep,  run twenty five miles every day, take multiple laxatives a day, etc. - there might be cause for concern.

But curiousity over what you weigh at different times sounds perfectly normal to me.

Sounds like you are following a healthy plan to control your weight and your health and I applaud you for that. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Shopster3......Try not to take to heart some comments on here that aren't very nice. Just do what's right for you and congrats on your weight loss! Good for you! 👍😊