Respected Contributor

Re: Will and Kate arrive at the Taj Mahal

My  impressions:    Diana looks very lonely sitting on that bench near the TM.   I think her marriage brought her much sadness.

Katharine always looks truly happy.  She and Will seem to be well suited for each other. 

Respected Contributor

I love that dress Kate wore to the cricket match-gorgeous. I hope knock offs will be forthcoming! I'd purchase one!

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

My  impressions:    Diana looks very lonely sitting on that bench near the TM.   I think her marriage brought her much sadness.

Katharine always looks truly happy.  She and Will seem to be well suited for each other. 

I think that was the point of such a sad picture.  A not-accidental reminder to everyone how sad she was in her marriage.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Big Sister wrote:

I think that was the point of such a sad picture.  A not-accidental reminder to everyone how sad she was in her marriage.

I think it is a beautiful gesture of love and remembrance to his beloved mother.