Respected Contributor

Will & Kate Join The Queen At Balmoral

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined the Queen and other royal family members for lunch at the sovereign's residence at Balmoral Castle in Scotland.

Other relatives present included Prince Philip, Princess Anne, her husband Timothy Laurence, Peter Phillips, his wife Autumn Phillips, and their daughters. 

The Duke of Cambridge can be seen with his children at Norwich Airport this morning.

The Duke of Cambridge can be seen with his children at Norwich Airport this morning

Kate walks behind her husband and and other two children while she holds Louis.

Kate Middleton walks behind her husband and and other two children while she holds Louis

The Balmoral Castle estate.

Balmoral Castle, the Royals' Scottish home

Respected Contributor

Re: Will & Kate Join The Queen At Balmoral

Will and Kate were seen enjoying the peace and quiet of the grounds of the Queen's Balmoral Castle in Scotland today as the Royal Family enjoy their annual summer get-together on the Scottish estate.

The Duchess of Cambridge and her husband, Prince William, were seen enjoying the peace and quiet of the grounds of the Queen's Balmoral Castle in Scotland today as the Royal Family enjoy their annual summer get-together on the Scottish estate

The Duchess of Cambridge and her husband, Prince William, were seen enjoying the peace and quiet of the grounds of the Queen's Balmoral Castle in Scotland today as the Royal Family enjoy their annual summer get-together on the Scottish estate

The Queen was seen wearing a highland kilt as she headed out in her Range Rover.

The Queen was seen wearing a highland kilt as she headed out in her Range Rover on the Balmoral estate today

The Duke of Edinburgh, 98, was also seen out for a stroll in the grounds of the estate today.

The Duke of Edinburgh, 98, was also seen out for a stroll in the grounds of the estate today, with his daughter Princess Anne

Honored Contributor

The Queen took the Range Rover out for a drive but I don't think Prince Philip will.  Wasn't it last year at Balmoral that he was in an accident?

Respected Contributor

Princess Anne walking with her husband Tim Laurence.

Princess Anne enjoyed a walk with her husband Tim Laurence were also present as the Queen welcomes her family to Scotland

Princess Anne was seen in a cap and sunglasses as she took the air at the estate near the River Dee earlier today

Peter Phillips walks the grounds with his dog.

Peter Phillips, who is the Queen's grandson, wore a striped grey jumper and casual jeans as he walked the dog today

Honored Contributor

I wish the paparazzi wouldn't invade their privacy.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

The Queen took the Range Rover out for a drive but I don't think Prince Philip will.  Wasn't it last year at Balmoral that he was in an accident?

@ValuSkr  Prince Philip was driving near the Queen's Sandringham estate when he had his accident. It happened in January of this year.

Honored Contributor

Wishful thinking....so much turmoil from certain members Paparazzi isn't going away anytime soon. Queen is under scrutiny for her behavior. All I can say is....

Stay tune! More on the horizon. 

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I wish the paparazzi wouldn't invade their privacy.

@Bri369 I was just thinking the same thing!👍

Part of me likes to see them not done up but the other part of me says this is not cool!

They need down time like everyone else.

They are a real family!

Honored Contributor

The whole family plus nanny flew on a commercial airline. They were seated after everyone else was at the front of the plane. When they got off, their fellow passengers were shocked to see the Cambridges had been on the flight.
Honored Contributor

We visited Balmoral Castle years ago.  The land is incredible.  I can see why they love it. The young kids will have a ball outside there.  The castle is well, a castle. Lol!  They have part of it roped off for visitors.  It is closed to public when queen is there. The raise the flag when she is there.  Otherwise it is a touristy place to visit.   In the gift shop I bought a tea cup in the queens pattern at Balmoral.  Still have it.