Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will & Kate Join The Queen At Balmoral

Years ago, while touring Scotland, my husband and I were told that the Balmoral part of our trip was canceled since the Queen was staying there for a short vacation. Instead, we toured a Scotch distillery and had samples...not bad at all. Despite their wealth and comfort, the royals do not lead an enviable life in my opinion. They are always examined under a microscope, revered yet criticized for spending taxpayers’ money. With Brexit on the horizon, all the Brits may have to tighten their belts and their budgets.

Honored Contributor

I think they catch them and release them into the wild. They are  protected species and can't be killed. I don't think they attack people

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Years ago, while touring Scotland, my husband and I were told that the Balmoral part of our trip was canceled since the Queen was staying there for a short vacation. Instead, we toured a Scotch distillery and had samples...not bad at all. Despite their wealth and comfort, the royals do not lead an enviable life in my opinion. They are always examined under a microscope, revered yet criticized for spending taxpayers’ money. With Brexit on the horizon, all the Brits may have to tighten their belts and their budgets.

@Vivian   Cool!  Scotch scotch!  LOL Smiley Happy