Respected Contributor

Re: Will We Have Lunchtime Specials Today?

I put the word "lunchtime" into QVC's search bar and got 40 results under the category of " Lunchtime Specials®." I am in an old version of Chrome.

Honored Contributor

I'm using MS Edge.  This is what I get, if I try using the search bar:

0 results for
""lunchtime special""
We couldn't find that, but no worries. Just give these easy tips a try:
  • Check your spelling & try again.
  • Try more generic terms. You can always filter your results later.
  • Try browsing for the product by using the Shop by Category menu above.
Occasional Contributor

They sure aren't showing up for me! All I see is the heading "Still Craving Savings?" and below that is a clearance box that you can click on, but no Lunchtime Specials.

Occasional Contributor

That's not the issue. Every day I type Lunch Specials in the search window and they have always come up without fail...until yesterday and again today. I have always used Firefox. I just went to the QVC home page. Normally, you can scroll down to near the bottom of the page and find the Lunchtime Specials icon. It's not there today! I don't know what kind of IT department they're running anymore, but they suck at continuity and performance! When you call CS, it's like they don't care either. QVC has really changed...and not for the better!

Occasional Contributor

It pulled up the Primetime Specials....from two days ago! The same items are listed. If you click on any one of them, you'll see their regular price though, not a Primetime Special price. In other words, no one has update the list of sale items in three days now.

Honored Contributor

Try scrolling all the way down past "items recently on air", (torward the bottom of the home page).  That's where it is on Safari.  Not in the middle where it used to be.

New Contributor

Yes, today it would not work on my phone or iPad today. Yesterday, it would not show anything on my iPad but would on my phone. I tried the search "lunchtime" or even "lunch" but no lunchtime specials. We should get a Redo! 😉

Honored Contributor

I, unfortunately (long story) have EDG*, and no Lunchtime Specials for me.

For a couple of days. 

What happened?

I ordered (by phone) quite a bit on LS.

Nice, very reasonable prices.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).