Respected Contributor

Re: Will Tre Leave Joe like Caroline Said She Would?

On 3/5/2014 PurpleBunny said: She will need to cut him loose. No question about it. From a PR standpoint, someone is going to have to take the fall, and it's him. The plea already states that she is only admitting to a minimal role in all this - which we all know is BS. She will paint herself a victim and then her new "story" will reflect her "strength" as a mother and her struggle to keep her family above water despite all the odds against her. Her fans will all marvel at how brave she is, how hard she works, and how unfair Joe was to do this to her. She will "try" to come out of this looking like a heroine to all womankind.

Bingo! (Hi, PBSmile)

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

Hi McRoar!
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

okay...I'm probably in the minority here....but I wouldn't be surprised if Tre was complicit in all these crimes...but that Juicy is the one who was the ""mastermind"" so to speak (I know that word is counterintuitive when it comes to that dope!) I just don't think she is smart enough to come up with all this. When would she have the time anyway? The only thing she concerned herself with was spending money on Christenings....and birthday parties.....and shoes.

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2014 EmmaBunting said:

okay...I'm probably in the minority here....but I wouldn't be surprised if Tre was complicit in all these crimes...but that Juicy is the one who was the "mastermind" so to speak (I know that word is counterintuitive when it comes to that dope!) I just don't think she is smart enough to come up with all this. When would she have the time anyway? The only thing she concerned herself with was spending money on Christenings....and birthday parties.....and shoes.

She's street smart. She just might know the in's and out's of how to play the system. At the very least, she knew they were doing "something" illegal. Ignorance of the law is no defense.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

On 3/5/2014 PurpleBunny said:

okay...I'm probably in the minority here....but I wouldn't be surprised if Tre was complicit in all these crimes...but that Juicy is the one who was the "mastermind" so to speak (I know that word is counterintuitive when it comes to that dope!) I just don't think she is smart enough to come up with all this. When would she have the time anyway? The only thing she concerned herself with was spending money on Christenings....and birthday parties.....and shoes.

She's street smart. She just might know the in's and out's of how to play the system. At the very least, she knew they were doing "something" illegal. Ignorance of the law is no defense.

Oh ...I agree. I think she knew they were doing something illegal. I just think Juicy was the one who came up with the actual schemes....and got the fake documents made, etc.

I am not trying to defend her at all....far from it! I think she is one of those wives who let her husband run the show when it came to the finances, etc. I'm sure he felt the pressure to keep up with her out of control spending habits, though......and in a way.....that makes her almost guiltier than Joe!

Respected Contributor

Oh ...I agree. I think she knew they were doing something illegal. I just think Juicy was the one who came up with the actual schemes....and got the fake documents made, etc.

I am not trying to defend her at all....far from it! I think she is one of those wives who let her husband run the show when it came to the finances, etc. I'm sure he felt the pressure to keep up with her out of control spending habits, though......and in a way.....that makes her almost guiltier than Joe!

I don't think he's that smart either. I think this is something they probably all have learned their whole lives - the whole family. I bet it's been passed along. They just got famous, so they got caught. I'll bet his parents, her parents, Joe Gorga, Richie, Chris and Jacqueline - they all do similar things on a smaller scale. I think they are all grifters.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

I don't think he's that smart either. I think this is something they probably all have learned their whole lives - the whole family. I bet it's been passed along. They just got famous, so they got caught. I'll bet his parents, her parents, Joe Gorga, Richie, Chris and Jacqueline - they all do similar things on a smaller scale. I think they are all grifters.

Bingo.

Honored Contributor

Ugh. I'm sure she thinks [tall handsome] men are going to be fighting each other for a chance to date her. Bwahahahaha...
Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2014 PurpleBunny said: I don't think he's that smart either. I think this is something they probably all have learned their whole lives - the whole family. I bet it's been passed along. They just got famous, so they got caught. I'll bet his parents, her parents, Joe Gorga, Richie, Chris and Jacqueline - they all do similar things on a smaller scale. I think they are all grifters.

I agree. I've also gotten a strong feeling that Juicy could be associated with mafia "friends".

I think some of his other business activities could've had mafia involvement, and I could see the Feds making some backroom deals with him to reduce his & Tre's charges for the plea deals if he cooperates with the Feds by giving them some info they want.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Trusted Contributor

On 3/5/2014 missyw1 said: They want to serve jail time, separately. If they even go.

What are you talking about "they want to serve jail time, separately"? There is abolutely zero - nonw - no family federal prison and you get ZERO choices regarding ANYTHING. There mens' prisons and womens' prisons. This is absolutely a weird comment.

Edited to substitute the word prison for the word jail.