Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will Smith banned from Academy Awards

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@manny2   Regarding her grandmother, I had a sinking feeling what you meant but hoped I was wrong.  I made the mistake of checking.

Sweet baby James.  She was freaking 9 yrs. old.  

9 yrs. old is what, 4th or 5th grade. At that age boys were an annoyance on the playground and figuring out fractions was my biggest worry.  Being taught at 9 you don't need a man to make you "happy" is just creepy, it is wrong.

I'm going to go bang my head now,

It is creepy, and inappropriate @CrazyKittyLvr2 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44    Lol. Hey Tink!  Well I guess I didn't fully explain. The previous threads were talking about negative publicity being an asset which I am not inclined to believe happens for the good these days.  But if you think back I guess in the "olden days" Jayne Mansfield might have mastered it a bit.   The time she let her girls fall out front of Sophia Loren, the swimsuit falling off in the pool in front of reporters, the list is endless.  Those photos went worldwide.  They were so shocking at the time few papers printed them.  Lol. But they went into gossip rags and movie mags,  that photo of her and Sophia Loren is still in full  view.  She stole Sophia's thunder that night

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Will is smiling and then he's not because his wife is upset.  (I can't stand that fake woman).  His wife should have stopped him but no, she just sat there.  I wonder how she feels now?  She is such a phony.

@Katcat1 

Seriously?  Clearly, you just want to make her wrong.   

Since it happened so fast, it's entirely possible she had no idea he would do something so stupid.  I doubt she is psychic.  So, not her fault at all, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

AS HE SHOULD BE! I really can't stand the Oscars and all that Hollywood Hoopla! Those people live in their own world and think everyone else is of no matter.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.